Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Do Love A Bit of Gorgonzola

...in my omelettes, that is!


1. Saute 2-3 tablespoons chopped onions in butter in the omelette pan. Set aside in a bowl along with 1 handful fresh baby spinach (stems removed) and 3 tablespoons gorgonzola.

2. Beat eggs with a fork (I used 6 since my daughter was hounding me to share.). Pour in omelette pan.

3. Sprinkle onions, gorgonzola, and fresh baby spinach on top of cooking eggs.

4. Flip as necessary. Note: I stink at flipping omelettes. That is why mine looks more like an egg cruller. I welcome omelette flipping tutorials.

5. Eat with gusto! (Or whomever else is your dining companion, if Gusto's not free to join you for breakfast.)

1 comment:

  1. hi there,
    just found your blog and enjoying all the recipes :-)

    An easy way to flip an omelet is to make sure it's not stuck, then place a plate that fits just inside your pan on top of the omelet. Use a cloth to protect your hand, flip the pan over so the omelet will drop onto the plate, then slide the uncooked side back into the pan and cook off the uncooked side for a little bit. Works a treat!
    I look forward to reading more recipes.
    thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...