1. Saute 2-3 tablespoons chopped onions in butter in the omelette pan. Set aside in a bowl along with 1 handful fresh baby spinach (stems removed) and 3 tablespoons gorgonzola.
2. Beat eggs with a fork (I used 6 since my daughter was hounding me to share.). Pour in omelette pan.
3. Sprinkle onions, gorgonzola, and fresh baby spinach on top of cooking eggs.
4. Flip as necessary. Note: I stink at flipping omelettes. That is why mine looks more like an egg cruller. I welcome omelette flipping tutorials.
5. Eat with gusto! (Or whomever else is your dining companion, if Gusto's not free to join you for breakfast.)