This week's hunt turned up the Pioneer Woman. I'm not naive to think I've 'discovered' Ree and you haven't - Ree Drummond runs one of the most popular domestic-life-themed blogs to grace the web. There's a reason she's so appealing - her love of cooking is infectious. Here are some of her primal / paleo friendly recipes:
- Rosemary Skewers - what a GREAT appetizer. I may make during this coming football season.
- Asian Noodle Salad - only I'd skip the noodles and brown sugar. Looks like a scrumptious pairing of flavors!
- Ginger Steak Salad - I'd skip the sugars, or at the very most use about 1/4 as much, as in half a teaspoon brown sugar and half a tablespoon white
- Beer-Braised Beef with Onions - go with a dark beer, a la Mark Sisson
- Steak with Burgundy Mushroom Sauce - 'nuff said
- Egg Florentine Casserole (by her buddy, Pastor Ryan) - if you eschew potatoes, make your hashbrowns with parsnips
- Huevos Ree-os (without the tortilla)