I am really excited to try some of her recipes in the future. Some that caught my eye recently:
- Chimichurri with Grilled Rib Eye - Since I am a cilantro fiend and an unabashed fan of beef, this chimichurri sauce drizzled on a juicy steak is so alluring. Picture me bopping my head Night-At-The-Roxbury style. "You? Me? You? Me?"
(And yes, that song is so in your head right now...)
- Chicken and Apple Matchstick Salad - What a yummy-looking Vietnamese dressing!
- Grapefruit Cooler and Cantaloupe and Mint Agua Fresca - Wish I had one of those for this weekend, with the 80 degree weather.
- Better Than a Corn Chip - I have a feeling that when you put the heart, soul, and elbow grease into making your own chips, you probably savor them that much more.
- Savory Herb Crackers - Ditto for crackers. :)