Today, my preschooler's lunch featured (clockwise):
- Tomato salad: heirloom tomatoes (yellow and red), sun dried tomatoes, all drizzled with the seasoned olive oil from the jar of sundried tomatoes.
- Steak strips, with mustard for dipping
- Organic whole fat yoghurt with fresh blueberries and a touch of raw honey stirred in
- SeaSnax (Toasted seaweed with olive oil and salt - that's it! My four year old begs for these - says they taste like sushi.) I used some kitchen shears to cut off 1/8" off of each side of the grab'n'go container and it fit perfectly into the Laptop Lunches box as seen above.
- A square of Green & Black's 85% dark chocolate
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. Thanks for supporting Primal Kitchen at no additional cost to you!