|Here is the pair I got for $35.|
I bought them a size up from her current size so that she can grow into them in the next couple of months and hopefully through the spring, when we get back outside for trail exploration at local parks.
Here's how to score these $60 shoes for $34.95, shipped free to your door:
|Here's one of the pairs of the boys' version!|
- Go to Plum District's deal for today: $20 for a $40 voucher at onlineshoes.com. Use the code SPOOKY30 when checking out to get 30% off the voucher price, making it just $14 for the $40 voucher. You can buy up to three of these vouchers in one Plum District transation using that coupon code - to use in three separate Online Shoes transactions, so if you have multiple kids or shoes needed, consider that - and use your coupon code for all three vouchers.
- If you'd like an additional 5% cash back on your purchase, go to ebates.com and search for "onlineshoes.com". Click through the Online Shoes link to get to onlineshoes.com - so you will get back 5% of the money spent at onlineshoes.com posted to your ebates account.
- Once you're at Online Shoes, search for "Merrell Barefoot" and browse the kids' options. Choose your style and size and add it to your cart.
- In a separate browser tab or window, go back to Plum District's site and click "My Account" in the upper right hand corner to access your voucher coupon code that you purchased. Copy the voucher code.
- Go back to your Online Shoes window to check out. Redeem your voucher code to get $40 off the purchase price. In my case this left $20.95 (of which 5%, or about $1.05 will be posted to your ebates account if you clicked through ebates).
- Grand total spent = $14 + $20.95 = $34.95! Shipping is free.
Are you looking at barefoot shoes for yourself, your spouse, or your kids as a holiday gift?