Monday, June 27, 2011

Lunchbox #97

Yum! This dinner turned out really well - my husband was so glad to have leftovers packed for his lunch.

I threw the potatoes and Brussels sprouts into the oven at 400. (The Brussels sprouts had some pastured butter spread on them.) They were in there about an hour before I served them.

About half an hour before serving, I started to reduce some tamari, pastured butter, taragon vinegar, and some other seasonings like garlic powder and crumbled dried tarragon in a pan on medium-high heat. I added fresh chicken breasts into the pan and turned them periodically; once they were white on both sides I reduced the heat to low and allowed the sauce and the breasts to simmer (continuing to turn them) for another 10-15 minutes.

The sauce was drizzled on the chicken and potato.

Also threw some leftover chilled spaghetti squash with a sesame dressing into the lunchbox. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...