Sunday, September 16, 2012

{GAPS} Lunchbox #189

Here is a GAPS lunchbox for my 2.5 year old daughter. The banana is just starting to go spotty - this is her snack. It's eaten seperately from the lunch during snacktime, which is handy, because GAPS generally suggests keeping fruit consumption seperate from meals.
The top half of the lunchbox is her actual lunch. It keeps the portions accordingly small for a 2.5 year old -
  • Thin strips of roasted chicken
  • Quartered grape tomatoes
  • Shelled pistachios
  • A coconut butter cup - this is coconut butter, coconut oil, a little bit of raw honey, and a little bit of sea salt

3 comments:

  1. I just realized the laptop lunchboxes I recently bought are probably the same brand you use. NO WONDER I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TAKEN A LUNCH TO SCHOOL FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS!

    Thank you for all your awesome lunch ideas. I enjoy them a lot, and have actually implemented a few recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to the coconut butter cups you mentioned in this recipe? I did a google search and came up with all kinds of recipes, but they include almond or peanut butter...or coconut butter in the middle and chocolate on the outside. I really like the simplicity of ingredients in the one you mentioned. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to know the recipe for these simple coconut butter cups. My internet search produced the same results as the previous poster. TIA!

    ReplyDelete

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...