Thursday, November 29, 2012

Paleo Magazine's "Best of 2012" Survey

Paleo Magazine's "Best of 2012" Survey is here!

I'm so touched - and so, so honored - that Primal Kitchen made the list of nominees for the category "Paleo Parenting Site."

If Primal Kitchen has been useful to you in your paleo journey while searching for some real food parenting answers, could you take a moment of time to vote for this site? The voting ends Friday, November 30.

I want to give big hugs to all of you who comment, all of you that I get to meet on Twitter - it is because of the strength of the paleo community that I've been able to persevere in and share our family's real food adventures.

I am thankful for every single one of my readers and fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...