Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Grok-Friendly Recipe Hunt - Pioneer Woman Cooks

Ah, the weekend is on the horizon, and it's time for Primal Kitchen's Friday Grok-Friendly Recipe Hunt. I don't care if the blog is paleo, primal, vegan, vegetarian, raw foodist, fruitarian, or what; if you have some yummy-looking and primal / paleo -compatible recipes on your blog or site, you've piqued my curiosity, and I just might end up posting links to those recipes in my weekly hunt. I'm all for ecumenism. :)

This week's hunt turned up the Pioneer Woman. I'm not naive to think I've 'discovered' Ree and you haven't -  Ree Drummond runs one of the most popular domestic-life-themed blogs to grace the web. There's a reason she's so appealing - her love of cooking is infectious. Here are some of her primal / paleo friendly recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments, each and every one!

Please note that comments that are off-topic or of a gratuitously promotional nature will not be published. Also, for reasons of privacy, comments with my name or family members' names will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...